What is DownUnderCTF?
DownUnderCTF is a world-wide Capture The Flag (CTF) competition targeted at Australian High School and University Students.
Who are we?
We are a collaboration of various University Cyber Security societies around Australia.
- Curtin Cyber Security Society (C-SEC)
- Deakin University Information Security Club (DISC)
- Macquarie University Cyber Security Society (MQ CyberSec)
- Monash University Cyber Security Club (MonSec)
- QUT Whitehats Society
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology Information Security Club (RISC)
- Swinburne Cyber Security Club (SCSC)
- Sydney Computing Society (SYNCS)
- University of Melbourne Information Security Club (MISC)
- UNSW Security Society (SecSoc)
- UQ Cyber Squad
- UTS Cyber Security Society (CSEC)
- UWA Ethical Hacking
Why are we running this?
We thought it would be a cool event to run. And also CySCA has been cancelled for the foreseeable future :(
Who can participate?
As mentioned above, our target audience will be for Australian High School and University students. However anyone is free to join in!
How much does it cost?
Participation is completely free. We do have some nice prizes up for grabs, with details to be announced.
Can I win prizes?
If you are either an Australian High School or University student, you will be eligible to win some prizes. For everyone else, you will be able to win some bragging rights!
When does it start and end?
The CTF will run from 18th September 2020 at 7:00pm (AEST) to 20th September 2020 at 7:00pm (AEST).
Great! Where do I sign up?
You can sign up right now on CTFd. The competition will be run from there.